This page was originally on Microsoft.com and they discontinued that program. We just moved to Cybernet1.com and are in the process of building this page again. So, be patient, visit back soon. While the new home page and blog are being designed, see the information and links below.
Thanks for visiting A Montana View (AMV). You can also email AMV
About Merle Ann Loman: Merle lives south of Missoula, Montana on the west side of the Bitterroot valley. Many of her photos are taken in western Montana, but also around the world. She loves being outdoors. She hikes, bikes, fishes, hunts, skis and ALWAYS take photos. As much time as she spends outdoors, one needs to eat. You might see photos of food on these treks as she explore the sights, flora and fauna.
Merle uses a Canon 7D (with a few lenses) and shoot in RAW. The photos are processed into JPG using Adobe Lightroom with as few adjustments as possible.
Blogs and Social Media links:
- A Montana View’s photo site on Fine Arts America
- A Montana View’s photo site on SmugMug
- Read my online articles at Merle’s Outdoor Recreation Articles on Examiner.com
- Montana Adventures and Other Places
- Wapiti Waters Fly Fishing Montana
- Get Out and Get Fit Meal Ideas – Make It and Take It Outdoors
- “About A Montana View” Website
- More Photos: RedBubble – A Montana View
- Follow me on Twitter and Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Digg, Tumblr, Foursquare and Pinterest.